Here are some of my personal notes on sales
The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something.
Facts on Sales:
1. Everything in life is a commission.
2. Your pay will eventually go down if you don’t get better.
3. You must be fast.
4. You need to follow-up.
5. You better be the best in your space.
People must be looking for more sales instead of missing sales.
If you’re tired of missing sales know that:
- Anyone can learn to sell and anyone can sell more.
- Opportunity is out there.
- You are missing deals and opportunities.
- You need more money.
- Excuses won’t make you money nor pay the bills.
- Sales are the only way to grow your business and finances.
- Most companies have terrible conversion rates.
Successful companies and people:
1. Figure out what their competition won’t do
2. Look at what they can control
Top mistakes of sales organizations:
1. Fundamentals are missing
2. Sales approach hasn’t kept up with technology
3. People are not properly motivated.
Sales affect everything: every person, every company, every industry, and entire economies.
What are you doing to invest in yourself to make sure you’re at the top of your sales game?
I want to take your sales to the next level. Join me for a 3-day hands-on workshop down in sunny Miami. We’ll stay right on the beach. I will be presenting every day and taking your questions. Learn more HERE.