Not all payments in life are monetary.
Every time you get your way, you've just been paid a commission. The commission was getting your way because you had to sell someone on that.
- Recognition for a job well done is a commission.
- A raise of promotion at work is a commission.
- Gaining new friends is an incredible commission.
- Getting votes for a project you are pushing forward is a commission.
- There's no salary guaranteed in life and the whole world is on commission and required to sell.
With some extra, well done effort, as a result of a commission, comes the best things in life: happiness, security, safety, a great home, a great family, love, confidence friends, your church, your community, and true love.
These are all commissions for someone's hard work at selling others on a better way of life!
Everyone on this planet is involved in sales. There are no exceptions to this law, so get out there and show the world the skills of a true salesperson! Get your way in life.
(Taken from Sell to Survive.)