Real Estate Club Disclaimer For Twitter Spaces
This content is for informational purposes only and is not an invitation to invest. The real estate deals discussed on the Real Estate calls have not been vetted and are not endorsed by Grant Cardone or any of his affiliated companies. Before investing, you should always do your own analysis based on your own financial and personal circumstances before making any investment. Grant Cardone is an industry expert who has been investing for over 30 years and his opinion is based solely on his own personal experience and circumstances. Grant Cardone’s and Grant Cardone’s staff’s opinions are not recommendations or endorsements from any of the Cardone Companies. You should perform your own due diligence and seek the advice from a professional to verify that any information on our website, calls, emails, or materials is relevant to your situation before relying upon the information before to make an investment decision. Investment involves great risk and there is no guarantee of performance or results.
Real Estate Club Members that embark on any investment together must also perform their own diligence. Grant Cardone, his affiliated Companies, his Employees, Guest Speakers, and associates do not make any personal recommendations as to the members and no member is vetted or endorsed. Any financial or business involvement with the other members of the group is done at your own risk and Grant Cardone and his affiliated Companies have no liability. Real Estate Club Members may not use any “handles” or nicknames that may give the appearance of an affiliation with Grant Cardone ® or any of his related companies. Grant Cardone ® does not endorse, recommend, or promote any group member and each member is responsible for their own due diligence.
Any Real Estate Club Member that is marketing, selling, or promoting products or services in the group will be removed from the Group with no refund and no notice. This no-solicitation policy covers all of our virtual and live events, ZOOM Meetings, Membership ZOOM Calls, ZOOM “meet-ups”, conferences, masterminds, trainings, summits, bootcamps and expositions.
- Unauthorized receptions & parties (including off-site events)
- Unauthorized use of any social media handle or nickname to give the appearance of any affiliation with Grant Cardone ® or any of his related companies
- Unauthorized exhibits, mobile exhibits & hospitality suites
- Unauthorized membership recruitment activities
- Unauthorized subgroups on social media platforms (including WhatsApp)
- Unauthorized sale of any product or service not offered by an affiliated Cardone Company at that event
- Unauthorized promotion of non-Cardone Company events
- Unauthorized employment recruiting
- Unwelcome advances toward event participants
- Unauthorized on-site distribution of printed or electronic materials including literature, signs, flyers, invitations, tickets, forms, etc. (except business cards)
- Unauthorized distribution of virtual invitations to any of the aforementioned prohibited activities
- Unauthorized use of the venue’s Wi-Fi, guest Wi-Fi or Company’s Wi-Fi for self-promotional or solicitous purposes
- Unauthorized use of the venue for self-promotional or solicitous purposes
We are not attorneys, investment advisers, accountants, tax professionals or financial advisers and any of the content presented should not be taken as professional advice. We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Any opinions expressed by any of the Twitter Spaces Group participants are not the opinion of CTTI or Grant Cardone and we do not endorse any of the data or opinions given by others. This is not an invitation to invest. Nothing in this content should be construed as a recommendation, offer to purchase securities, or as professional advice. This group is not affiliated with Cardone Capital.