10X: [adj.] setting targets that are 10 times what you think you want and then taking 10 times the actions of what you think it will require to accomplish said targets.
What does it take to be 10X?
Massive thinking followed by massive actions.
There are 7 billion people on this planet who want better lives, but only a handful are willing to pay the price with 10X actions.
Here’s the 10X Check-List:
1. 10 times the thoughts
2. 10 times the actions
3. Pure domination
4. Champion’s mentality: you want to dominate your whole sector, not just another competitor.
5. No conformity: never settle to be like everyone else—average.
6. Be a model for others’ thoughts and actions.
7. Serve as a gauge by which people can measure themselves.
8. Going above and beyond– taking unreasonable actions in order to achieve.
If you start any task with a mind toward limiting the potential outcome, you will limit the actions necessary to accomplish that very goal.
Mistakes to avoid when setting out for achievement:
1. Mis-targetting by setting objectives that are too low and don’t allow for enough motivation.
2. Severely underestimating what it will take in terms of actions, resources, money, and every to accomplish the target.
3. Spending too much time competing and not enough time dominating their sector.
4. Underestimating the amount of adversity they will need to overcome in order to actually attain their desired goal.
“The world is filled with average people, wishing for average things, and the taking average actions!”
Test your limits and you’ll be amazed at your abilities.
Are YOU ready for the 10X adventure?