Your entire life is determined by 3 simple things.
To be exact, it’s 3 decisions you must make:
- What will you do?
- Whom will you do it with?
- Where will you do it?
Think about it.
Your entire life boils down to 3 questions.
#1 What are you going to do in life?
This involves career choice, how you plan to make money, and what kind of service you bring to the world.
#2 Whom will you do your life with?
This involves the choice of spouse, who you want to work for, and the friends you spend time with.
#3 Where will you do your life?
This involves the physical location where you spend the bulk of your time, such as which country, city, and neighborhood you will spend your days in.
How you answer each of these 3 questions will determine what your life will be.
When figuring these questions out, which should be asked first?
Where you are is perhaps the easiest question to change. You’re in Los Angeles but don’t like the high taxes? Move to Miami. Don’t like the weather in upstate New York? Move to San Diego. Don’t like America? Move to France.
Some will say whom you do life with is the most important question to start with. After all, if you screw up your choice of a partner, everything else in life will be 10X harder. That said, there’s something to be said about knowing what you’re doing in life BEFORE you become deeply connected with another person.
What you do is probably the most difficult question that most people have answering.
That’s because life can be fluid, and goals change, and you can be doing one thing and then decide you want to start doing something else.
That’s ok— all of life is a transition.
- Friends come and go.
- You move to one place and eventually move again.
- You commit to something, do it, and then commit to something new.
- You have a purpose and then time passes and you find you have a new purpose.
- Goals come and go.
That means the big 3 questions: What you do, whom you do it with, and where you do it…can change from time to time.
Those who are the most alive and who make the biggest impact on planet earth know how to update and refocus their dreams as they mature, as life changes, and as opportunities come and go.
But I know it can be tough to redefine who you are as conditions in life change.
I used to be considered just a “sales guy” but I eventually came to realize that I wanted to be more than that to the world.
When goals are achieved, it is vital to continue to create newer and bigger goals.
Instead of just asking…
What will I do?
What MORE can I do? (always expand)
Instead of just asking…
Whom will I do it with?
Whom else can I do it with? (I’m not speaking here about polygamy, but about adding friends)
Instead of just asking…
Where will I do it?
Where else can I do it? (move beyond what’s familiar—there’s a whole world out there to experience)
Too many people in life are stuck on addition—you need to start multiplying.
- Multiply your skills and what you are capable of doing.
- Multiply your friends and supporters.
- Multiply the places you go and visit to become more omnipresent.
Waiting usually isn’t a recipe for success, it’s a way to get old—and adding takes a long time.
Start multiplying instead!
At this point, you might be saying to yourself, “I don’t even know where to start, I’m lost.”
I know the feeling of being lost, of not knowing what to do or whom to do it with or where to go.
You could be lost with your money, lost with your job. Feeling like you are in a dead-end place and can’t get a promotion.
Maybe it’s in a relationship. It’s just not a winning combination right now.
Or maybe you feel stuck in a dead-end town, trapped in the same city you’ve been living in your entire life…
Here is what has helped me:
- Never Overreact—First thing I do when I feel uncertain is I make sure not to overreact. There’s nothing wrong with you if you wake up not sure about what to do with your day, or who to do things with, or even where to go. Don’t dwell on it or get too down about it, and just know that this happens to everybody at certain points.
- Just Get Moving—Move in any direction. Just go anywhere, go for a walk, a run, go workout, get dressed, take a shower—just do anything that starts moving you in the direction of something more productive. Doing nothing is never productive… it’s actually counterproductive. Start meeting new people. Visit somewhere new just to explore and see what a place is like.
- Help Someone—You may not know how to help yourself, but you know there are always ways you can help somebody else. Look around and see if there is anybody you can help. Helping someone around you will make you feel better about yourself and gives a sense of purpose to your day. It will connect you with someone as well.
My friend told me many years ago, “No matter what, just show up.”
I’ve been doing that for 35+ years now.
I show up even when I don’t want to, even when I’m feeling lost and not knowing what to do, where to go, or whom to go to.
The 10X Growth Conference is a 3-day business conference I created that’s designed to MAXIMIZE each decision you make in life and to bring out your full potential.
10X your impact and join me in Las Vegas!
See details HERE.
P.S. Also get on Cardone University today and let’s start blowing up your income.