Ready for Tips for More Money Heading into Summer? It’s already the month of May and for many of you, I can imagine 2020 hasn’t gone as you would have liked. But there are still plenty of months left to get your ship back on track and make this a successful year. With summer approaching, let’s discuss today how you can begin steering yourself, your income, and your business back in the right direction. Read on to get your tips for more money heading into summer.
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT MAKING 2020 A GREAT YEAR STILL, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MIND FOCUSED ON INCOME, NOT ON WHAT YOU CAN SAVE.
Too many people are worried about having cash on hand and saving…and while I do recommend you watch your expenses right now and cut back on anything you can, the fact is that if increase your income enough you will be able to start saving something.
Here are 5 tips you can use that will actually get you to a better place financially:
1. Invest in you— Successful people invest time, energy, and money in improving themselves—including in times like this. A man told me once, “the best way you can help people in need is to not be someone in need.” Well, many people are in need right now! Help yourself out so you are in a position to help someone else out. This means you have to invest in yourself to improve your skills. I invested in myself when I was 25 that skyrocketed my income producing ability. Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make—even in an uncertain economy. Try Cardone U free here
2. Find a job in the right vehicle— Those who have jobs still are better off than the unemployed, but you still want to get in with the right company where there is an opportunity for growth. My VP of sales Jarrod Glandt started working for me 10 years ago for $2500 a month. He wasn’t making anything but he was in the right vehicle. He grew his skillset and was able to multiply his monthly income many times over because he knew I was looking to expand. Too many people just look for a “job”. You need a job in this post COVID economy, but you need the right vehicle too. All companies live from this thing called revenue. Get commissions rather than just a salary and you will finally be in control of how much you earn. I show you how to get a Job in 72 hours inside Cardone U
3. Get great at what you do—Get committed to being great, not just average. This goes for any economy, anywhere. Let’s face it, when a company has to let people go, the safest ones are those who are great at the job. Any industry can be a painful profession for average and bottom performers, but massively rewarding for those that are great. Those that live, breathe, and eat their profession—those that are obsessed—become great. I have never met a great that wasn’t all in and completely consumed by their trade. Have you? The fact is, if you aren’t great you are average and I know you don’t want that. Get great here.
4. Get symbiotic income flows—Just because COVID happened doesn’t mean you should lower your standards when it comes to money. You won’t get rich without multiple flows of income, period. That starts with the income you currently have. Increase that income and start adding multiple flows. You want what is called symbiotic flows to that first flow of income. Do NOT add disconnected flows first. Find other ways you can add income to the job you already have. My video guy does advertising for me—and then he started making advertisements for those connected to me. He didn’t start a doughnut shop. Too many people go from one flow to a second flow resulting in two flows that do nothing. Your flows should always be connected.
5. Invest surplus after 100K— Only invest in yourself until you can save $100,000. Why? You need to prove to yourself that you can go out and get money in ANY economy. If you only have $10,000 saved, your only priority should be increasing your income so that you can save more. Saving $100,000 shows that you have an ability to make money and to keep it. Most people can’t do either of those things. Once you can make money and keep it, then you can start multiplying it. I’d recommend multi-family real estate if you are conservative like me. It will survive this post COVID world better than office space, trust me.
Get started with creating more success for yourself during the remainder of 2020 and use the tips for more money heading into summer.
Your first step—investing in yourself—can start by getting on Cardone U for FREE
About Grant Cardone
CEO of CardoneCapital, international speaker, entrepreneur and author of The 10X Rule & creator of 21 best-selling business programs, Grant Cardone owns & operates seven privately held companies and a $1.4B portfolio of multifamily properties. Named the #1 marketer to watch by Forbes Magazine, Cardone is also the founder of The 10X Movement & The 10X Growth Conference, the world’s largest business & entrepreneur conference.