MULTI FAMILY REAL ESTATE LOAN PROCESSORS
Cardone Real Estate Acquisitions, a multi-family investment company and private equity firm, has an opening for an in-house Multifamily Real Estate Loan Processor.
NY Times Best Selling author, Reality TV Show Host, and International Sales Expert, Grant Cardone was the largest private investor in multi-family real estate in the State of Florida in 2012 and has a portfolio of over 4,300 units.
The successful candidate will have these attributes:
- Multi-family real estate processing experience is a must ( >200-unit apartment complexes)
- Knowledge of underwriting documents needed and terms used on multi-family transactions
- Familiarity in coordinating with Property Management Companies on existing properties.
- Familiarity with Real Estate Fund transactions.
- Proficiency in handling/tracking multiple transactions simultaneously
- Familiarity with Apple MAC
- Familiarity with handling 1031 exchanges
- The desire to help people
- Professional appearance
- Excellent, friendly verbal and written skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Fast, energetic, efficient work pace in an upbeat office atmosphere
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm with overtime when there is a business need.
Office location is Aventura, FL
The candidate will assist the Real Estate team in acquiring, managing and selling our real estate portfolio.
Salary is Depending on Experience
Parking is provided
Insurance and Paid time off benefits after trial period
To apply please reply with your resume and a 60 second video telling us about yourself and your experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Multi-family Loan Processing: 1 year (Required)
- Mortgage: 3 years (Required)
- Aventura, FL (Required)