Online Training Platform Administrator
Grant Cardone, New York Times bestselling author and International Sales Expert is the creator of the #1 Sales training university in the world! Cardone University and Cardone on Demand are web-based virtual training systems that are licensed and private labeled to our clients as a “SaaS” solution to help them create culture, develop and train people and grow revenue.
Our mission is to help individuals and companies increase revenue by delivering the most engaging, innovative and reliable training solutions in the world.
We are seeking a sharp and ambitious team member who possesses a passion for online training platforms and the desire to deliver flawless solutions to customers.
Your knowledge in the online content space, as well as your extraordinary attention to detail, qualifies you to deliver successful training solutions for Cardone on Demand and Cardone University. You will work with our team to deliver only the highest quality products and services to our clients and end users.
- Communicate daily with team members and customers on platform customization.
- Provide a stellar product and service by processing and executing client requests.
- Manage daily and monthly implementation, configuration, and content management need utilizing the online platform admin tools, which we will provide training on.
- Participate in feature discussion and implementation alongside other team members and departments.
- Ensure all aspects of delivering client solutions run smoothly (e.g. deployment and execution, product quality, communication consistency, and information accuracy).
- Assist with improving upon current and future release plans.
Experience/Skills Needed :
- You love computers and the Internet! As an active member in today’s digital world, you understand how end users engage in content, desirable features and their expectations for simplicity.
- Strong organizational skills — you value documentation and pay close attention to small details.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate solutions which enhance the user experience.
- Knowledge of mobile technology — its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to users consuming video content.
- You’re technically adept and understand how to optimize processes and workflows related to software development.
- The ability to learn our product quickly and effectively so you know how it works, how to administrate it, how to explain it to others.
- Best in class customer service skills and excellent computer competency.
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm with overtime when there is a business need.
Office location is Aventura, FL
Salary is depending on experience.
Parking is provided
Insurance and paid time off benefits after trial period
To apply please reply with your resume and a 60 second video telling us about yourself and your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour