INVESTOR RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
Cardone Capital – Aventura, FL
Cardone Capital has an immediate opening for an Investor Relations/Sales Associate to join our dynamic real estate team.
New York Times bestselling author, Reality TV Show Host and International Sales Expert, Grant Cardone was the largest private investor in multi-family real estate in the State of Florida and has a portfolio of over, 4,650 units. Mr. Cardone formed Cardone Capital with the mission to identify, acquire and manage income producing properties that provide opportunities for investors to preserve capital investments and collect consistent cash distributions, while waiting for future capital appreciation on the assets in order to build lasting wealth.
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The Investor Relations/Sales Associate will actively work with the Cardone Capital multi-family team, reporting directly to the Investor Relations Manager. This position requires a person to have a passion for sales/customer relations and a basic understanding of fundraising and investing in real estate. The position will focus on investor and prospective investor contact by phone and email and providing administrative support to the real estate team.
- Assist the firm in executing an ongoing investor relations and relationship management plan for existing and prospective clients.
- Handle initial contact with potential investors via phone or email.
- Receive and coordinate client/prospective investor requests and assist in preparation of investor communication materials.
- Assist with general administrative and clerical duties, including maintaining our electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain the investor relations CRM.
- A consummate professional on the phone
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in the financial industry
- Tech savvy, with expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to succeed in an intense, fast paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in dynamic and demanding environment
- The desire to help people
- Professional appearance
- Real Estate experience a plus
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm with overtime as needed.
Office location is Aventura, FL
The company pays for parking.
The compensation is dependent on experience.
Insurance, paid time off benefits are available after trial period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- phone sales/consulting: 2 years
- customer service: 2 years
- Aventura, FL
Required work authorization:
- United States