CURRICULUM DESIGN EDITOR
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Public figure, NY Times bestselling author, Grant Cardone, Cardone Training Technologies is looking to expand his digital and print product design team in Aventura, Fl.
This is an upbeat environment where our mission is to help others get to the next level in their personal and professional lives. We are looking for team members that will embrace and fit that culture.
The purpose to help people and familiarity with our programs and products will be key to success in this role.
This is a permanent on-site position at our Aventura, FL office. We are not seeking remote or contract arrangements.
- The individual we seek must be able to execute copy editing projects with excellent communication skills in a fast-paced office environment and must have an eye for corporate design and accuracy.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Copy Editing in Adobe InDesign software.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports and collaborates with Curriculum team to provide print and/or digital materials that exhibit consistency, grammar, style, completeness, accuracy, and content integrity across all training curricula via InDesign software.
- Performs copy editing/proofreading (grammar, spelling, formatting) of all current and future training materials, including workbooks, trainer’s manuals, handbooks, PDF files, etc. primarily utilizing Adobe InDesign.
- Implements editorial phases of training content as directed.
- Performs other curriculum-based duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe InDesign. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator also preferred.
- Understanding of basic design elements: Font Style, Kerning (spacing between characters), Leading (spacing between lines), White Space, Height.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
- Solid Editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to understand all curriculum content ensure accuracy.
- Ability to independently work efficiently and as a part of a team, exercising reasonable judgment in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and the ability to use technology effectively.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem-solving skills, while maintaining courtesy, professionalism, and a positive attitude.
Hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 6 pm.
Benefits become available for insurance and paid time off with tenure.
Compensation is an hourly wage plus monthly bonus based on revenue after a 90-day trial period is successfully completed.
If you feel this describes you and your skill perfectly, please respond with your resume and simple smartphone 60-second intro video to email@example.com.