JOIN TEAM CARDONE
Cardone Enterprises was created and is led by International Sales Training Expert and NY Times Best-Selling Author, Grant Cardone. His primary purpose is helping businesses and individuals succeed through information based selling.
We are in the process of expansion and are constantly looking for the best of the best – dedicated salespeople, social media experts, marketing strategists; people interested in opportunities to help others while also being able to help themselves.
Cardone Enterprises is located in Aventura, FL and primarily develops state-of-the-art visual and audio products as well as online platforms to enhance production through sales training.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
VIP Executive Assistant needed!
Incredible opportunity to join the administrative team for NY Times Best selling author, motivational speaker and TV’s TurnAround King, Grant Cardone! Seeking a reliable individual with high energy, great attitude and ability to get things done!
Hours are 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday in our Aventura office.
Some of the attributes the successful candidate will have are:
- Mac Computer Savvy
- iPhone Pro
- Social Media User
- Excellent technical skills
- Experienced user in Microsoft office Suite and Google Docs
- Expert professional communicator, verbally and in writing
- Excellent public relations image and appearance
- Ability to handle change
- Perfect organizing skills
- Willing to help
- Caring Customer Service
- VIP Service Experience
- Confidence, poise and graceful under pressure
- Experience handling calendar and travel arrangements
To apply: Please send a 60 second video and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who you are and why you are the best person for this job, along with a link to your portfolio of work.
We are not looking for part time, telecommuter or remote work arrangements.
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Public figure, NY Times bestselling author, Grant Cardone, Cardone Training Technologies is looking expand his digital and print product design team in Aventura, Fl.
This is an upbeat environment where our mission is to help others get to the next level in their personal and professional lives. We are looking for team members that will embrace and fit that culture.
The purpose to help people and familiarity with our programs and products will be key to success in this role.
This is a permanent on-site position at our Aventura, FL office. We are not seeking remote or contract arrangements.
- The individual we seek must be able to execute copy editing projects with excellent communication skills in a fast-paced office environment and must have an eye for corporate design and accuracy.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Copy Editing in Adobe InDesign software.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supports and collaborates with Curriculum team to provide print and/or digital materials that exhibit consistency, grammar, style, completeness, accuracy, and content integrity across all training curricula via InDesign software.
- Performs copy editing/proofreading (grammar, spelling, formatting) of all current and future training materials, including workbooks, trainer’s manuals, handbooks, PDF files, etc. primarily utilizing Adobe InDesign.
- Implements editorial phases of training content as directed.
- Performs other curriculum-based duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe InDesign. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator also preferred.
- Understanding of basic design elements: Font Style, Kerning (spacing between characters), Leading (spacing between lines), White Space, Height.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills.
- Solid Editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to understand all curriculum content ensure accuracy.
- Ability to independently work efficiently and as a part of a team, exercising reasonable judgment in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and the ability to use technology effectively.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate problem-solving skills, while maintaining courtesy, professionalism, and a positive attitude.
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm.
Benefits become available for insurance and paid time off with tenure.
Compensation is hourly wage plus monthly bonus based on revenue after 90-day trial period is successfully completed.
If you feel this describes you and your skill perfectly, please respond with your resume and simple smartphone 60 second intro video to email@example.com.
Shipping & Fulfillment Clerk
TV Reality Star of “TurnAround King” and NY Times Best selling author, Grant Cardone has an entry level opportunity of a lifetime at his Aventura, FL office!
Looking for a positive individual who is excited to help NY Times Bestselling author and Mega-preneur ship products sold through several online stores, and provide administrative support to the shipping team, occasionally run errands and keep inventory organized.
Duties include fulfilling orders, inventory organization, tracking and shipping, answering customer support emails and phone calls, and jumping in to help wherever needed in the organization.
Must have a tech savvy person familiar with e-commerce.
Plenty of room to grow for the right person.
- Professional written and verbal customer service skills
- PC Tech savvy
- E-commerce software, authorize.net and ECC Webgility
- Shipping software, UPS, FEDEX, USPS, DHL
- Positive Attitude
- Cares about how our customers receive their materials
- Looking to Learn new skills
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday
To apply, please review our websites and get familiar with who we are and what we do.
Then, if you feel we are the right company for you, skip sending your resume! Instead, reply with a 60 second video to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who you are and why you are the right person to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Online Training Platform Administrator
Grant Cardone, New York Times bestselling author and International Sales Expert is the creator of the #1 Sales training university in the world! Cardone University and Cardone on Demand are web-based virtual training systems that are licensed and private labeled to our clients as a “SaaS” solution to help them create culture, develop and train people and grow revenue.
Our mission is to help individuals and companies increase revenue by delivering the most engaging, innovative and reliable training solutions in the world.
We are seeking a sharp and ambitious team member who possesses a passion for online training platforms and the desire to deliver flawless solutions to customers.
Your knowledge in the online content space, as well as your extraordinary attention to detail, qualifies you to deliver successful training solutions for Cardone on Demand and Cardone University. You will work with our team to deliver only the highest quality products and services to our clients and end users.
- Communicate daily with team members and customers on platform customization.
- Provide a stellar product and service by processing and executing client requests.
- Manage daily and monthly implementation, configuration and content management needs utilizing the online platform admin tools, which we will provide training on.
- Participate in feature discussion and implementation alongside other team members and departments.
- Ensure all aspects of delivering client solutions run smoothly (e.g. deployment and execution, product quality, communication consistency, and information accuracy).
- Assist with improving upon current and future release plans.
Experience/Skills Needed :
- You love computers and the Internet! As an active member in today’s digital world, you understand how end users engage in content, desirable features and their expectations for simplicity.
- Strong organizational skills — you value documentation and pay close attention to small details.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate solutions which enhance the user experience.
- Knowledge of mobile technology — its boundaries and unique potential as it applies to users consuming video content.
- You’re technically adept and understand how to optimize processes and workflows related to software development.
- The ability to learn our product quickly and effectively so you know how it works, how to administrate it, how to explain it to others.
- Best in class customer service skills and excellent computer competency.
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm with overtime when there is a business need.
Office location is Aventura, FL
Salary is depending on experience.
Parking is provided
Insurance and paid time off benefits after trial period
To apply please reply with your resume and a 60 second video telling us about yourself and your experience at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
To apply: Please send a 60-second video and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who you are, why you are the best person for this job and the title of the position you are applying for.