I started with nothing and have been blessed with enough focus, commitment, follow through and the ability to not make excuses that I have done extremely well in my life.
I recently did a show on GrantCardoneTV.com on How to Make Your First Million, which was streamed on Periscope and Meerkat and viewed live by over 10,000 people.
Here are the takeaways from the show:
1. It’s never been easier.
2. Saving won’t do.
3. Live below your means.
4. Push every tax angle you can.
5. Mature from income to investor.
6. Start acting like a boss.
7. Automate a pay-yourself-first program.
8. Be in a hurry.
9. Do the millionaire math.
10. Do not diversify.
11. Seek multiple flows.
12. Avoid spending money or tying up your money in homes, IRAs or colleges.