DARE to be SCARED
The people who attend my seminars and purchase my training products are seeking new information and new ideas in order to reach new levels of PRODUCTION and HAPPINESS.
People with big ambitions have to go out of their way to make their dreams a reality. If you stick with the same buddies, the same customers, the same kind of thinking and the same actions, you won't get ANYWHERE. This requires a different action and a different think tank!
How do you become different?
1. Seeknew customers
2. Attend workshops and inspirational seminars
3. Become an active member in a club, organization
4. Move to a neighborhood that you think you can't afford
5. Apply a fresh approach to a conflict
6. Pick up a new hobby
7. Strike up conversations with your barista, neighbor, office security guard, or whoever you see daily but don't even know.Try something that you have wanted to do and are a bit scared to do!
If it doesn't scare you, then it means you're being complacent. Go where you FEAR!
Toss the limited thinking out, open up the engines and go to full throttle in the direction of your dreams, your goals, and your ambitions.
When you take a challenge, you'll be forced to "up" your game; learn more and do more in order to survive!
Leave a comment